[compost_tea] Slugs and Tea

From: Mike Benton <compost_at_mweb.co.za>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 11:23:19 +0200
Me again, the family is out of the house so I am taking the chance to catch
up on my questions.
I and many others have over the years followed the old timers suggestion of
taking a bug mashing it up and letting it sit in water for a while and then
spraying this concoction on that same bug .It does seem to work.We have a
big slug which is locally known as a banana slug and spraying these guys
with there dead cousins does seem to work.No data just observation.Today I
found a bottle from last year and I was wondering if I should add a bit to
my Tea and see what happens.I have also thought about getting some of the
Nemaslug type product from the UK and adding that to the tea,,but  was
wondering what would happen.
Maybe Stuart in the UK could try this out and let us know how it works out.
Once again all thoughts will be appreciated

Regards
Mike Benton
Compost Technologies
mike_at_composttea.co.za      mobile 0823345371

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links