Re: [compost_tea] Bacterial mulch and fungal mulch

From: Margaret Lauterbach <melauter_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 11:36:40 -0600
If I ever said I was in favor of using chemical fertilizer on anything,
prove it.  I didn't say Alaskans grew giant cabbages using chemical
fertilizers either.  I presumed they used manure or compost.  You have a
very insulting way of correcting others, Jeff.  No wonder there's so damned
much bickering on this list.

>That is right Margaret, there were giant Alaskan cabbages long before ACT,
>but my point is we use the stuff instead of chemical fertilizers on our
>cabbages.  I wasn't claiming chemical fertilizers don't produce giant
>cabbages. I have used granulated and liquid...health food stores are a
>good start.
>
>jeff

Margaret L
Gardening in Intermountain West and Handicapped gardening
http://www.margaretlauterbach.com

Yahoo! Groups Links