Re: [compost_tea] Bacterial mulch and fungal mulch

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 09:10:48 -0800

That is right Margaret, there were giant Alaskan cabbages long before ACT, =
but my point is we use the stuff instead of chemical fertilizers on our cab=
bages. I wasn't claiming chemical fertilizers don't produce giant cabbages=
. I have used granulated and liquid...health food stores are a good start.

jeff

Plant a row in your garden to feed the Hungry. Ask me about PAR and I will =
tell you how.