Re: [compost_tea] Bacterial mulch and fungal mulch

From: Margaret Lauterbach <melauter_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 13:56:31 -0600
I did read it again.  You immediately conclude that people use chemicals to
garden if there's a hint of questioning your dogmatic statements.  I am an
organic gardener, and this was not the first time you've tossed that
insulting conclusion my way.  People have gardened for millennia without
aerated compost tea and without synthetic chemicals, I might add.

>Margaret, you misread my post.  Read it again. I didn't accuse you of
>anything. If I offended you, my apologies. You are appear to be very
>sensitive and I will remember that. Too often people read things into
>email because there isn't any emote attached to them...
>
>Sorry,
>Jeff

Margaret L
Gardening in Intermountain West and Handicapped gardening
http://www.margaretlauterbach.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links