Re: [compost_tea] cOMPST VS COMPOST TEA EQUIVILANT

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 12:29:13 -0700 (PDT)

Pick a number Jeff. ANY number. ACT comes in all sizes per gallon just like Compost comes in all sizes ( concentrations) per cubic yard. It depends in what's inside the gallon, not the dimensions of the gallon or yard. If there was a number it would be phoney. Right? Bob

Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com> wrote:I am looking for a number that would represent the difference between compost and ACT, i.e. one gallon of ACT concentrate equals X cubic yards of compost. Anyone done this calculation? I think Carole had something on her website about this, but I can't find it.

Cheers,

Jeff

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT