[compost_tea] Re: cOMPST VS COMPOST TEA EQUIVILANT

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 22:29:17 -0000
---Seems to me you'll need the lab to determine what is in each
specific ACT and each specific compost to even approximate that
constant.  Dennis

In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, Robert Norsen <bnbrew@y...> wrote:
> Pick a number Jeff.  ANY number.  ACT comes in all sizes per gallon
just like Compost comes in all sizes ( concentrations)  per cubic
yard.  It depends in what's inside the gallon, not the dimensions of
the gallon or yard.  If there was a number it would be phoney.
Right?  Bob

> Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_g...> wrote:I am looking for a number that
would represent the difference between compost and ACT, i.e. one
gallon of ACT concentrate equals  X cubic yards of compost.  Anyone
done this calculation? I think Carole had something on her website
about this, but I can't find it.