Re: [compost_tea] Parts for tea brewers

From: Mike Harvey <mharvey_at_westnet.com.au>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 10:40:41 +0800

How do you filter out all the compost particles without filtering out the f=
ungi??
Mike Harvey
  From: Ted Peterson

  If you are using linear air pumps and doing no mechanical aeration (impel=
lers and such) why don't you do away with the bag and dump the compost dire=
ctly into the water? I have been doing this for two years with my brewers =
and have great results. Plant assays and soil tests confirm my tea is work=
ing as it should or better.

  Ted Peterson
  EW/SOE