[compost_tea] Re: Tea additives, Tea Power

From: Steve Diver <steved_at_ncat.org>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 17:59:44 -0000
Hi Justin -

Thanks for the additional details.  I had no
idea you are farming potatoes and white
wheat in San Luis Valley of Colorado.

The Next ACS Compost Workshop is July 28-30, 2004
in Princeton, IL.  ACS, Advanced Composting
Systems, is the term Midwest Bio-Systems uses
to describe humified compost; aka Luebke compost.

I suggest that you attend. It is one of the
best compost seminars you can find, and the
only one that addresses humified compost
and the in-depth knowledge associated with
controlled microbial compost.

Feel free to contact me off list if you wish
to obtain further resources on Luebke compost.

Actually, I prefer phone calls over email as
email lacks essential details I need to provide
technical assistance.   At a minimum: Name,
Address, Phone, Email, Occupation in detail
(farm acres, crops grown; or whatever).

At the same time, there are several companies
providing a full package of compost tea additives.

North Country Organics
Nature Tech
KIS
Alaskan Giant
Others

I'm pretty sure you can find good results with
anyone of these, upon brewing a few batches and
gaining experience.

Best wishes,

Steve Diver
ATTRA
http:/www.attra.ncat.org

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, Tracy <rogers@v...> wrote:
> Steve,
>
> Sorry about leaving my Name off.
>
> My name is Justin Rogers and I grow Potatoes and White Wheat
> in the San Luis Valley Of Colorado.  We are just getting
> started at brewing but we will be brewing 500 gallons at at
> time.  About the tea power I was just wondering if anybody
> had used it and if their claims to fame were true.
>
> Justin Rogers

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links