[compost_tea] Bob's stuff

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 23:40:10 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you one and all Jeff, Linda, Ted. and most of all youngbloomer. There is a saying somewhere that there is no such thing as bad publicity

My original intent was to provide a very low cost extractor and aeration unit that would fit in tanks that most folks have. Both the Bitti and the BobOLator have worked well using owner provided "tanks" from 5 gallons to 250 gallons. Now this year the BobO500 with our CACT cycle offers capacity of 3,000 g per day, 10 days running. I have recieved happy reports from most buyers. I wish I could get everyone to report good or bad about the brewers. If a user has a problem I would like the chance to see if I can help them solve the problem. Or maybe it reveals a flaw in the system we can correct.

I think the low cost with a wide choice of capacity of the system has advantages for some would-be ACT users. Quiet, long life, ease of cleaning, flexability of capacity with good to excellent SFI reports from our in house brews and f rom customers brews. Customers like Jeff, Paul Sachs, Kevin Richardson, Judi Stewart, Betsy Ross and many others.have submitted SFI samples. Links on the web will show you these SFI tests by other users.

Some pctures and prices are in my web site, www.bobsbrewers.com. See you there. And please if you have a problem with a Bob's prduct, please lets talk about it.
On the internet or by phone or fax.access numbers are all on the web site. Bob