Re: [compost_tea] Biosolids

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 12:00:25 -0700 (PDT)

Elaine, You often have, may I add - you didn't mention this time, the fact that in every situation the cost of prevention is SO much less than the cost of repair, recovery. I Just acted on a request for letters to the Senate asking that the USAGov should not bury nuclear waste under concrete. Should take proper care to prevent this waste from entering the soil and rivers. Hard to imagine the damage this stuff will cause when it escapes the containers.

Homeland Security needs to start with protection from our own self destruction. We don't have to guess where that attack may come from next. It's there shouting at us to fix it before it destroys us.

An equal disaster is occuring world wide where agriculture is still tilling the soil, applying poisons, ignoring the water run off, watching the soil wash to the rivers, and blow away.

What you are doing Elaine is vital to homeland security. The "terrorists" can do a little harm here or there. What we do to ourselves is magnitudes greater.. We need to reach and convinced our "leaders" and our consumers - consumers control how agriculture will plant and what they will spray. BUY ORGANIC! Insist on organic at your store. Bob.

soilfoodweb_at_aol.com wrote:
Hi Lloyd -
http://www.soilfoodweb.com

Yahoo! Groups Links