[compost_tea] Thanks for the slide explanation

From: Pat Roloff <pat_at_patroloff.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 11:35:53 -0600

Can't get to Eugene for the class but this email was of great help in under=
standing how to use a microscope to see how good your tea is. Any good medi=
cal microscope should work as I understand it now. And my Veterinarian in r=
esidence says he can read the slides enough to determine a count of living =
organisms. Comment - it would be of great help to those of us unable to att=
end a class to see pictures of sample slides online showing pictures of fun=
gi, protozoa, nematodes in actual tea. Pat in Boise, ID.