Re: [compost_tea] Re: NOP pr....

From: Lloyd Charles <lcharles_at_iinet.net.au>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 14:26:20 +1000

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Linda
  To: compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 8:40 AM
  Subject: [compost_tea] Re: NOP pr....

  I'm saying the use of ACT as it applies to organics is one incredibly
  small part of the ACT market. ACT can and should be mainstreamed much
  more effectively in sustainable ag, without all those silly
  pretentious OMRI and organic rules.

  Hi Linda
                     For those of us who dont know could you please tell us=
 the rules that apply to use of compost tea in mainstream agriculture at pr=
esent? I tried to get someone to explain this last year but it fell on deaf=
 ears.
  question is = are the problems with usda etc related to perceived food =
safety OR to do with approval for organic certification.?
  all please note I said perceived food safety!
  thanks
  Lloyd Charles