Re: [compost_tea] a bad ACT experience(possible)

From: <sbrustkern_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 16:50:16 EDT

Hi Lois,

I have been doing quite a bit of consulting with a few vineyards in the state
of Washington. Have been doing quite a bit with AACT, both drench and spray,
and have had nothing but excellent results to date. I have also been feeding
the soil some organic amendments, proper cover crops, and the like.

Lets figure out if you are making a "good," well-balanced tea for your vines.
 What are you using for the ingredients? Where are you located? Have you
tested it?

Steve