Re: [compost_tea] Re: chelating minerals with ACT

From: L Blair <rlbct_at_clear.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 17:50:07 +1200

>Arden Anderson and I are doing this kind of work, determining what the
rates actually are.  We learn things everyday.  Come to ACRES the December
in Minneapolis.  Arden and I are giving a pre-conference workshop, where we
will be covering these latest findings!

Elaine - is there any chance that this info will be available to order? eg
tapes, notes, CDs etc?
Would love to come to ACRES, but its a long way for me!

Lynton

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links