RE: [compost_tea] radionics and CT

From: Judi Stewart <js_at_olympus.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 08:20:39 -0700

My friends purchased a Rife some time ago and paid about $2,500.

You can find information about Radionics here:
http://www.youngagain.de/schwingung/misc.htm

and you might be interested in some of these experiments:
http://www.borderlands.com/newstuff/research/plant-rad.htm

Judi

What are you using for making radionics measurements? Manufactrurer?
Cost?

--Thomas Giannou
http://www.tandjenterprises.com