Re: [compost_tea] Brix response

From: ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 23:06:10 -0700 (PDT)
Take a Brix reading and record the reading and time of
day of it. Mark out some test plots and apply
different inputs in separate areas. Come the exact
same time the next day and take another reading.
Whichever one has the highest improvement levels that
is what you put on everything. If no noticeable
difference is noted, try some other inputs. Examples
may be tea,humic acids foliars, liquid calcium,
Organic gem for the fertilizer effect or whatever.

RayG
Sustainable Services Idaho