Re: [compost_tea] Re: Elaine's microscope manual

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 14:15:39 -0800
Linda just wrote:"But you could care less how this group is missused...
from Soil Foodweb and doing so when it wasn't sunday.

Two points. First, the rule is you can advertise your own product on
Sundays only.  I have no connection to the manual or Dr. Elaine's Soil
Foodwebs. Part of the rationale of this list is to let people know
where they can get things.

Second point:  Linda's post is exactly the kind of "noise" that is not
appreciated on any list.  It added nothing to the discussions at hand
and it shows some real hostility that is simply not necessary.

Third, I take offense at your characterization of my moderation of this
list. You want to run it? This is not the only time you have tried to
"lash" out at folks who post.  The difference is, I can take you off
the list.  I won't tolerate it again.

Happy Fourth of July to all of you and your microbes.

Cheers,

Jeff Lowenfels

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here