[compost_tea] Re: Elaine's microscope manual

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 00:35:28 -0000
--Hello everybody,
Elaine as you have time, would you differentiate slides (photos)
using light microscopy and otherwise. Upon perusing the manual seems
like I was wondering what I should see in the light microscope. Some
photos had stain, etc. No rush at this point in time. Also do you
have pix of alfalfa roots on ACT like those of ryegrass?   Looked
like the rye came out of sandy soil. Did it? Thanks.          Dennis
Kemnitz

In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Lowenfels" <jeff@g...> wrote:
> Folks, if you have not had an opportunity to see and to buy the
booklet by Dr. Elaine on Light Microscope Methods, I suggest you do
ASAP.....EVEN WITHOUT A MICROSCOPE, this is an exciting, educational
book that will make your teas better and help you understand what is
happening in your brews. I know this is not Sunday, but the book is
so chock full of information for anyone making compost tea.  DO GET
IT, IMHO.  I would be interested in posts from those who have the
booklet: Do you agree that everyone needs it even if they don't even
intend to use a microscope?

> Cheers,
>
> Jeff L
>
> go to www.soilfoodweb.com or call 541-752-5066.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Jeff L
> p.s. I have no monetary interest in this book, just in case you
wondered!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links