Re: [compost_tea] Rotary Pumps For Brewing

From: David Anderson <danderson_at_backpackgeartest.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 13:16:20 -0700
Grant - Environmental Fertilisers wrote:

> Hi Guys,
> Is there antone else compost/microbe brewing with a low pressure high
> volume rotary pump set up.

Hi Grant,

Is this a liquid pump or an air pump? At first I assumed liquid, but I
never heard of HVLP used in relation to liquid pumps.

How deep are your tanks? It seems to me that anything much over 5 feet
(1.5 m) deep and you be losing most of your airflow due to the lack of
pressure. The ones that I have used operate at around 1/3 of an
atmosphere, which would put air cutoff at 10 feet (3 m)

Dave

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links