Re: [compost_tea] Thermophilic stage of composting

From: David Anderson <danderson_at_backpackgeartest.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 17:01:51 -0700
Thanks Betsy, but I decided to ask here because the question is really
related more to compost that is going into compost tea than to compost
as an end product.

I'll see what I get back here, and if it hasn't satisfied my curiosity,
I will head over there and see what they have to say.

Dave

Bat Tzion wrote:
> David,
> You may want to ask the experts who are on the USCC listserv. (US Composting
> Council).
> They have answered me thoroughly and politely in the past, even though they
> are pros and I am an amateur.
> best
> Betsy Benjaminson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor