[compost_tea] US Composting Council WASRe: Thermophilic stage of composting

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 22:20:08 -0000
---Elaine,I was thinking about their compost marketing seminar BUT
after looking at their prices I'll have to find a scholarship to get
in the front door. <grin> January is a great time to get out of
Kansas for a few days and Texas is kind of in the neighborhood.  I haven't located their entire agenda (compost tea seminar speaker) yet
as I am interested in it as well.. Are you speaking there?? Dennis
Kemnitz

Time, "dkemnitz2000" <dkemnitz2000_at_y...> writes:

> >---Dr. Ingham, Thanks for the info . Maybe some ACT vendors
besides
> >soil soup  will be there this year.   Dennis Kemnitz
> >

> >In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, soilfoodweb@a... wrote:
> >> My experience with the composting council meetings is a whole=
lot
> >of politics, and a whole bunch of government and industry people <= BR> > >talking to industry people.
> >>
> >> The only "compost tea" people that went to the last= US
Composting
> >Council meeting was Soil Soup. Maybe this year will be better?  =
> >>
> >> Elaine Ingham

> >from
> >recording

> >meso