Re: [compost_tea] US Composting Council WASRe: Thermophilic stage of composting

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 11:56:32 -0800
And, since you brought it up, LINDA, I did not make any comments about
BBC LABS... Again, I know enough to understand that plat counts are
worthless for what we need to know about compost teas.

So what machine are you using Linda...ever have anything positive to
say or add to the discussion?

Jeff

Plant a Row in your garden to feed the hungry. Join Plant A Row for the
Hungry. Ask me how. www.gwaa.org/Par/index.html

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links