[compost_tea] US Composting Council WASRe: Thermophilic stage of composting

From: Linda <wormwomantwo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 01:38:45 -0000
Please when do you stop trying to convince this audience that
creating and maintaining a rift between the two organizations has a
value! That's positive?

Plating HAS a place! It will continue to have a place!

I use an older design based on Rebenburger's work.

BBC provides plated disease suppresion testing through a local lab.

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, Jeff Lowenfels <jeff@g...> wrote:
> And, since you brought it up, LINDA, I did not make any comments
about
> BBC LABS... Again, I know enough to understand that plat counts are
> worthless for what we need to know about compost teas.
>
> So what machine are you using Linda...ever have anything positive
> say or add to the discussion?
>
> Jeff
>

> Plant a Row in your garden to feed the hungry. Join Plant A Row for
the
> Hungry. Ask me how. www.gwaa.org/Par/index.html

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here