Re: [compost_tea] CT in the Muck

From: Lloyd Charles <lcharles_at_iinet.net.au>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 09:11:19 +1000

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jeff Lowenfels
  To: compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2004 5:17 PM
  Subject: [compost_tea] CT in the Muck

  If you are offended by my comments on soil soup's machine, refute them
  or get over it. If you think Plate tests are great, the defend them.
  And if you don't want to stay on the list, then leave. And, most
  important, if YOU want to moderate this list, just let me know.

  Cheers,

  Jeff

  Jeff
          you have attacked soil soup machine every time the subject appear=
s - if it was that bad the company would have dissolved into the dust by no=
w, people must be getting some worthwhile results - why not do something po=
stive for the people that have bought them - like for instance - how they c=
an improve the result that they get -
  and what is a better nutrient package.?
      I too am full up on negativity for now so could you please unsub me.
  Lloyd Charles