[compost_tea] CT in the Muck

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 23:17:42 -0800
No, I am not going to let folks get away with saying this list should
go away and has been mired in the muck....  that is just simple B.S.
If you don't want to stick around, then leave, but don't suggest that
there haven't been plenty of useful posts from plenty of people in
addition to Doc Elaine.  That is also B.S.
There is plenty of give and take and on this list and plenty to learn
from it.

If you are offended by my comments on soil soup's machine, refute them
or get over it. If you think Plate tests are great, the defend them.
And if you don't want to stay on the list, then leave.  And, most
important, if YOU want to moderate this list, just let me know.

Cheers,

Jeff

Plant a Row in your garden to feed the hungry. Join Plant A Row for the
Hungry. Ask me how. www.gwaa.org/Par/index.html

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links