[compost_tea] pasture exp

From: grazebeef <timj_at_ncat.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:27:30 -0000
Well it appears that we all got our hackles up over a few simple
questions that your observational data should be able to supply.  As
ones attempting to provide more info on CT, it would be in your own
best interest to be able to supply more info.  Blind faith doesn't cut
it. To be able to make some of the tremendous claims, either you
pulled it out of your hat, or it doesn't exist. In my opinion it is
fairly simple to describe, from observation, what occurred in those
pastures to get a eight-fold increase in ADG. How was CLA determined.
You either have lab test results or you are making it up. Fairly
simple in my mind, but hey, why worry about facts, it is simplier to
flame those that want to learn more before they blindly follow.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links