[compost_tea] Re: pasture exp

From: grazebeef <timj_at_ncat.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 18:17:25 -0000
Fine,you have observations, lets see some of them. This group is more
nervous than a room of long tailed cats in a rocking chair factory. If
you are unwilling to share info, how is any progress going to be made?
This thing of holding out for BIG $$ for definitive tests is
fruitless.  Take your observations, organize them, improve them where
needed and build a library of information.  Until I can see some of
this secret library to base my own decisions on, you have done nothing
more than create another skeptic and yes, to make the CLA claim there
had better be some formal lab test results because you can't just
observe a steak and tell what the CLA level is.  Getting back to the
pastures, what results were observed.  If something was done to them
with CT, surely someone knows when, how, quantity applied, grazing
days, size of cattle, weights?  If someone is not collecting all this
observational stuff to make a case, why not?  Don't blame those of us
that ask questions when you want legitimacy, but are unwilling to
answer some simple questions to find out simple answers.

We've spent too much time already digging into who you are, who I am,
am I qualified to ask such questions, degrees and possible $$ sources.
   Science is based on observation, lets start with sharing what we do
have, perhaps putting some more structure to future observational
methods and begin to build a bank of info in this area.

.

> Terence Dodge
> Soil Husbandman
> Certified Soil Food Web Advisor