Re: [compost_tea] newbie intro and question

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 07:33:38 EDT

Hi Smitty -

You might want to buy the Compsot Tea Brewing Manual, and learn what good
compost is really all about. Not all things sold as compost is in fact compost.
It has to have the proper organisms in it.

The tea brewers can be very simple - go back and read some of the past
archive information on how to make your own brewer. If you can't find the info,
e-mail me separately, and I'll go over the instructions with you.

Elaine R. Ingham
Soil Foodweb Inc., Corvallis, Oregon
Soil Foodweb Inc., Port Jefferson, New York
Soil Foodweb Institute, Lismore Australia
Soil Foodweb Institue Cambridge, New Zealand
Soil Foodweb Inc., Hilversum, The Netherlands
Laboratorios de Soil Foodweb, Culiacan, Mexico
Soil Foodweb Inc., Jerome, Idaho