[compost_tea] Re: ACT & Garlic

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 03:52:14 -0000
--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "David Attwater"
<nativefreshwaterfish_at_h...> wrote:
> Great thanks for the info. How do I add this to my ACT?
>

> >From: soilfoodweb_at_a...
> >To: compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com
> >Subject: Re: [compost_tea] ACT & Garlic
> >Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 10:24:00 EDT
> >
> >VAM stands for vesicular - arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi.  These
fungi
> >produce
> >vesicles which are probably

Hi Elaine, Why do you say "probably"?Dennis Kemnitz

like spores or dormant stages, while arbuscules
> >are the active exchange sites between the fungus and the root.
> >
> >Some people argue that we should just say AM fungi, since some
VAM fungi
> >don't produce vesicles.
> >
> >I take the point of view that men lack certain morphological
features, abut
> >we still call them humans.  I don't accept that a lack of some
> >characteristic
> >means you drop an important identifier from a name.

I esp like the Wo in woman!!!!!!!!!Dennis <<<<STILL Grinning>>>>>>>

I do get an attitude, sometimes......  grin!

> >Elaine R. Ingham
> >Soil Foodweb Inc., Corvallis, Oregon
> >Soil Foodweb Inc., Port Jefferson, New York
> >Soil Foodweb Institute, Lismore Australia
> >Soil Foodweb Institute Cambridge, New Zealand
> >Soil Foodweb Inc., Hilversum, The Netherlands
> >Laboratorios de Soil Foodweb, Culiacan, Mexico
> >Soil Foodweb Inc., Jerome, Idaho

> Discover how everyone & everything in our world's connected:
> http://www.onebigvillage.com.au?&obv1=hotmail

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links