Re: [compost_tea] low phosphate?

From: Thomas Giannou <thomas_at_tandjenterprises.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 22:13:46 -0700

Lynton,

Yes we can know total P in any given soil sample. The process is to dissol=
ve the sample in concentrated nitric acid. The P can then be determined. =
This is the same test the State of Washington prescribes for heavy metals i=
n fertilizers. It's a standard test that's been around a long time.

--Thomas Giannou
http://www.tandjenterprises.com