Re: [compost_tea] Drip irrigation

From: clay <clayc_at_westnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 07:35:14 +0800

Ive tried searching the archives for drip irrigation info but not really
much action as you can only seem to search by subject.
I was looking through some of my old emails from when I was on the list a
while ago and this seemed interesting to me...

Its an email from mike harvey.......

“My experience is that liquid fish should not be used in an irrigation
system
as it will tend to block things. Molasses, Humic acid, and  AACT are more
Suited”
Regards Mike Harvey
New Life Soils, www.composttea.com.au

Hope someone else finds this interesting aswell :)