[compost_tea] Re:pretty close to compost tea!

From: tomjasz <tom_at_livesoil.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 20:23:30 -0000

Since none of us seem to have the resources to do the work, I'm glad
to se ARS doing the research.

So far I don't see where there is any profit.

"The ARS team, together with University of Idaho scientists, will
collaborate with a commercial firm to conduct further tests under a
cooperative research and development agreement."

So far the news story only indicates "cunduct further tests". I'm not
willing to demonize a process that seems, at this juncture, to
support our work.

namaste,
tomj

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, soilfoodweb@a... wrote:
> The point is, Tom,  that it is your taxpayer dollars that are being
used to
> do the research, to fund the patenting of these products, and to
fund
> development of the business where someone else is making the profit.
>
> Shouldn't taxpayers be getting a return on the money?
>
> Elaine R. Ingham
> Soil Foodweb Inc., Corvallis, Oregon
> Soil Foodweb Inc., Port Jefferson, New York
> Soil Foodweb Institute, Lismore Australia
> Soil Foodweb Institute Cambridge, New Zealand
> Soil Foodweb Inc., Oosterbeck, The Netherlands
> Laboratorios de Soil Foodweb, Culiacan, Mexico
> Soil Foodweb Inc., Jerome, Idaho
> Soil Foodweb Inc., South Africa

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here