Re: [compost_tea] Drip irrigation

From: Mike Harvey <mharvey_at_westnet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 18:20:49 +0800
Sounds like a great approach to me.
I have been using flood irrigation on my home vege patch and that works
really well however it uses too much water.
This year my vege patch is the best I have ever grown. I can hardly believe
the size of the cabbages etc. It is clear that the Compost tea is working
really well, in my experience no chemical approach can do this type of
thing.
I have been using the Reams approach combined with the compost tea and it is
clear the plants are high brix ( I have not tested as yet) because there is
no damage from insects on  the best plants and even the snails are keeping
away.
regards Mike H