Re: [compost_tea] Re: EM additions

From: Mike Harvey <mharvey_at_westnet.com.au>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 13:06:29 +0800
I am looking at using the Em as an addition to ACT - I use 6% molasses and
at times it dips a little low in O2 so it would be good to have controlled
growth of EM at that time.
It will also help with salt eating microbe range and diversity- I have seen
good results already using the ACT in salt areas. i will use some yoghurt in
the next brew untill I get the EM and see how that goes.
regards Mike Harvey