[compost_tea] Re: EM additions

From: Titel Ryzhomer <thegoodjob_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 05:13:51 -0000

Mike,

I apologize, there is not an Australian dealer listed on the emrousa
website. I'll scout around and get back to you.

List of microbes in EM: They are found in any part of the world and
are not mysterious.

Lactobacillus plantarum, L. casei, L. fermentum, L. salivarus,
L. bulgaricus{delbrueckii},
Saccharomyces cerevisiae,
Rhodopseudomonas palustris,
Rhodobacter sphaeroides, R. capsulatus

Cheers,
Titel
--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, soilfoodweb@a... wrote:
> Hi Mike -
>
> hum, yes, yoghurt would have similar, but not the same, species of
bacteria
> as EM.
>
> I'll ask Koos Prinzloo to contact you about where to find EM
inoculum!

> Elaine R. Ingham
> Soil Foodweb Inc., Corvallis, Oregon
> Soil Foodweb Inc., Port Jefferson, New York
> Soil Foodweb Institute, Lismore Australia
> Soil Foodweb Institute Cambridge, New Zealand
> Laboratorios de Soil Foodweb, Culiacan, Mexico
> Soil Foodweb Inc., Jerome, Idaho
> Soil Foodweb Inc., South Africa

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here