RE: [compost_tea] off topic - health food supplements

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 15:44:09 -0700 (PDT)

No Tom I don't want to argue all of John's personal activiies. His effort to retain freedom of access to food suplements as he describes the need at www.IAHF.com is the only part of his work I am suggesting needs and deserves support by some who may be interested of the Compost_tea group. Like many other people only part of their activity is appropriot of support by this group. Dare say that would apply to you, Tom and I, Bob
Jaszewski <tom_at_livesoil.com> wrote:

st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Bob,

Could you point out where John has apologized and distanced himself from New World Order philosophies?

He no longer believes in a conspiracy of Jewish bankers?

Does he still believe the Beck device will destroy the programming within the chips the New World Order and the CIA has implanted in us?

Should we continue to be concerned about being poisoned by our government when we see contrail patterns overhead?

John recently wrote:

“IAHF List: The Illuminati is gearing up for a military assault on America. Read this, and reflect on it. After the civil war, due to gross abuses committed against civilians during the Union Armies occupation of the south in the name of alleged "law enforcement" the Posse Commatatus Act was signed into law to stop the use of military troops for law enforcement purposes. Now the law is being ignored, and we are being targeted for military occupation in the name of "defending us from terrorists." If you're not armed, get armed. History shows that whenever people have been disarmed, genocide has always followed.”

Donations to IAHF support more than vitamin legislation!!

Tom Jaszewski

www.livesoil.com

tom_at_livesoil.com

702-595-7012

"I am disturbed, I am uneasy about men because we have no guarantee that when we train a man's mind, we will train his heart; no guarantee that when we increase a man's knowledge, we will increase his goodness. There is no necessary correlation between knowledge and goodness."

Benjamin Elihaj Mays