RE: [compost_tea] off topic -Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie

From: Tom Jaszewski <tom_at_livesoil.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 16:49:00 -0700

Sorry Bob but any thinking person can see that his work cannot be separated
from his extremist views. I don’t find compost tea users to be political
extremists supporting gross misrepresentations and flat out paranoid
delusions!

Donating money to IAHF supports a fringe, but perhaps there are more Art
Bell types here than I realized!

Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie’s are next?

 <http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html#BUILD> http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html#BUILD