Re: [compost_tea] off topic -Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie

From: David Anderson <squtch_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 17:13:44 -0700
On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 16:49:00 -0700, Tom Jaszewski <tom_at_livesoil.com> wrote:
> Sorry Bob but any thinking person can see that his work cannot be separated
> from his extremist views. I don't find compost tea users to be political
> extremists supporting gross misrepresentations and flat out paranoid
> delusions!

Sorry Tom, but not only is this really off topic, but as a thinking
person, I object to your speaking for me. And it has also become very
clear to me that Bob is a very bright "thinking person" and it is
obvious that you do not speak for him either.

People's different activites *CAN* be separated out from some of their
other activities. A drug dealer in an apartment complex where a friend
lived worked really hard to reform the foster care system in their
area because of what he went through. I can support his work on foster
care without supporting his drug dealing.

So please do not speak for me in the future without getting my
permission. And also try and remember that the garbage you are spewing
is going out to a list of people that are here to discuss compost tea
and related issues, not your insults about people that are not here to
defend themselves. I wasn't thrilled with Bob's OT post, but I found
yours offensive.

Dave

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here