RE: [compost_tea] off topic -Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 17:42:39 -0700 (PDT)

Tom I can't express my thoughts about you and your comments here. I leave it up to others to decide how they want to respond to IAHF.com. Christ, Columbus, George Wahington and Lincoln and EVERY significant leader in the medical field for the past 200 years were ridiculed and critisized for being extremists. History often paints a different mark on folks who have the guts to think outside your box..
No Tom. I and others do not have to agree with all John's thoughts to agree with some of them. Just like You. I agree and support some of what you do but not all of what you think and do. Can your narrow mind allow us as 'thinking people' that freedom? Bob

Tom Jaszewski <tom_at_livesoil.com> wrote:

Sorry Bob but any thinking person can see that his work cannot be separated from his extremist views. I don’t find compost tea users to be political extremists supporting gross misrepresentations and flat out paranoid delusions!

Donating money to IAHF supports a fringe, but perhaps there are more Art Bell types here than I realized!

Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie’s are next?

http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html#BUILD