Re: [compost_tea] liquid fish

From: Tim Livingstone <tlivingstone_at_jollyfarmer.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 15:54:30 -0300
Hi Tidel,

Seeing no other responses, I'll pass on what I have heard.

Both major hydrolized fish distributors on the east coast (Neptune's
Harvest and Organic Gem) use phosphoric acid to stabilize the
liquified fish and many people use these fish sources to brew tea.

Just avoid using too high amounts so you don't lower the pH too
much.  The Compost Tea brewing manual gives rates.

Thank you for the anecdotal evidence on mildew.

Best wishes,
Tim Livingstone

Jolly Farmer Products
New Brunswick, Canada