RE: [compost_tea] How do they do it?

From: John Cowan <vivax_at_northlink.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:51:10 -0700

Elaine,

Do you have thoughts about refrigeration of fresh ACT (40 degrees or so) and
how long this might be practical (days?) for soil application, not foliar
disease prevention? In other words, what might be the limits of putting tea
organisms to sleep via typical refrigeration and then soil apply? Hopefully,
I could ascertain or verify this after taking the microscope class next
month.

John Cowan