RE: [compost_tea] A peculiar question

From: Tom Jaszewski <tom_at_livesoil.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 19:22:40 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: soilfoodweb_at_aol.com [mailto:soilfoodweb_at_aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 4:46 PM
To: compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com
Cc: whaleyj1_at_hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [compost_tea] A peculiar question

. Anyone else have any thoughts?

Elaine R. Ingham
Soil Foodweb Inc., Corvallis, Oregon
Soil Foodweb Inc., Port Jefferson, New York
Soil Foodweb Institute, Lismore Australia
Soil Foodweb Institute Cambridge, New Zealand
Laboratorios de Soil Foodweb, Culiacan, Mexico
Soil Foodweb Inc., Jerome, Idaho
Soil Foodweb Inc., South Africa

[Tom Jaszewski]

Given Coca Cola companies involvement and acceptance of GE crops, it could
cure my nasty disposition and I wouldn't drink it much less use it on
plants. But my mechanic DOES use it to clean corroded battery terminals!

*
.