Re: [compost_tea] My NZ Visit

From: Scott Alexander <daylily_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 12:22:16 +1000

  Bill Quinn
  Paeroa New Zealand.

  Hello Bill - thanks for your reply and contact details of the Lab.

  Yes - I'll be mentioning the "old ways" of making a type of compost tea b=
ut will be setting up a bucket, compost and aerator to show them how it wor=
ks.

  My sister Kathy lives at 62 Tuapiro Rd, Katikati and has a beautiful gard=
en which will be open for the Tauranga garden and Art fest next week (she i=
s open on Monday for the Fest visitors and open the rest of the week becaus=
e she has a daylily nursery too. I was to be there to answer queries from d=
aylily fanatics that might be visiting but I've injured my hip and will jus=
t fly over for a talk which I couldn't really cancel.

  I may be over in Feb. to make up for the missed golf and gardens holiday =
so might pop in to see you.

  Recently I sent Kathy off to find fish & or kelp for her garden and she f=
ound a distributor in Paeroa. Are they promoting ACT too?

  Kind regards

  Scott