(wrong string)

From: w.reece speas <wrspeas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 05:24:02 -0800 (PST)

     Hi Dr. E , Thank you for the support and the help.You made a suggestion that day you came to the farm about putting something in to keep the debries flowing on the bottom of my tank,You said its not a bad machine it's just not a good machine the debries stays on the bottom of the tank. It took me a while because I was trying to figure out how to use the exhisting air pump and add an extra line to feed to the bottom,what to use because you said you didn't like the air stones finally at the last Ictc meeting in seattle I bought one of bobs small air pumps added an extra line with its own air supply I feed the extra line right in along side the other one and down to the bottom and keep the debries flowing and off the bottom, the extra air I'm sure doesn't hurt either.
      and good compost helps not that I didnt have it befor because I have paid to bring in the best it has been a learning process I now have a conglomeration of various compost and a better understanding of the process albeit I still have a lot to learn.
       Thanks to everyone over this last year I have learned a lot even from those that I had conflict with in the beginning you made me want to learn more , hope everyone has a great day Thanks Reece, W.& W. Lawn Care / Mother Natures Compost Tea's

soilfoodweb_at_aol.com wrote:
I think it is great that Reece has put the work into his brewing efforts to know what is going on with the brews he is making.

And that it is possible to get good results from the GSI machine. People might want to speak with Reece about exactly what he's doing to get these great results! That is, if Reece is willing to give his secrets away!

Thanks for sharing, Reece!

--
Elaine Ingham
President, Soil Foodweb Inc.