[compost_tea] Re: Watering (orchard mulch)

From: David Hall <dchall8_at_texas.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 03:02:04 -0000

And I thought I was drifting off topic!

I've written to Bruce and described what I thought I heard Malcolm
say about the use of the Texas Hill Country juniper mulch on a peach
orchard.  What I am recalling was from meetings that Malcolm used to
host every other month as well as the radio bits he does.  Bruce and
I are working on something else right now so in addition to his
normal hectic pace, I'm doubling up on him from my angle.  I told
him if the answer was simple (like I mis heard or there is more
info) that I would get back to this list right away, but if it was
not that simple, that before I attributed anything to him that he
and I would go over everything in a phone conversation (or face to
face).  Anyway there seemed to be only one person with an orchard
interested in tea and watering, so maybe a short hiatus on this
topic won't be missed by the masses.

David Hall
San Antonio, TX

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, butch ragland <wilddog_202@y...>
wrote:
> absolutely and there can be no conflict about that
>
> --- Titel Ryzhomer <thegoodjob_at_h...> wrote:

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links