RE: [compost_tea] Re: RE: humus/fulvic acid?

From: John Cowan <vivax_at_northlink.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 12:47:40 -0700
A surfactant such as yucca is not the same thing structuring water
molecules. Both maybe useful, though.

I agree we have recently been talking about the finer points about making a
better compost tea. Beginners should stick to the recipes such as found in
the Brewing Manual using decent compost and sufficient aeration. Just
because some of us are experimenting does not mean that we are producing
something better. "Need more data."

John Cowan
Verde Valley Agri-Lab
Sedona, Arizona 86336