[compost_tea] protozoans before and after brewing

From: javiermigoyamx <lospilares_at_prodigy.net.mx>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 20:03:02 -0000

Hello all, specially Bob,
The past two weeks I have been sampling my tea with the microscope
after 6 hours of extraction, before pulling the extractor out and
let the bubbling for the rest of the 24 hours in my 50 gal
BobOLator.At the end of the process I sample again.
I have noticed the presence of MORE protozoans in the first sampling
than in the second one. The bacteria look good (not very high
numbers but lots of diversity) in the first sampling, and in the
second one the quantity maybe triples (easly hit >500 per filed) but
I am not so sure the diversity is the same.
Any comments, suggestions
Javier
Los Pilares/Mexico

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor