Re: Water? was Re: [compost_tea] humus/fulvic acid?

From: Ted Peterson <ted.peterson_at_tcsn.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 22:21:59 -0800

You're right.

Ted Peterson
EW/SOE
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Anderson
  To: compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 8:01 PM
  Subject: Re: Water? was Re: [compost_tea] humus/fulvic acid?

  On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 19:55:02 -0800, Ted Peterson <ted.peterson_at_tcsn.net> w=
rote:
> I'm in a funny position because if this works, I want to market it so I
> don't want to give too much away. Yes the initial work was done as part=
 of
> an IRAD/CRAD grant which was never adopted by NASA. It is not public do=
main
> and I own the patent even though I did very little on the project.

  If it is patented, why the secrecy? Patents are public record and you
  are granted the monopoly. Nothing any of us do could take that away
  from you other than showing prior art.

  While I can see having trade secrets, I just don't understand the
  issue with mentioning that on which you have been granted a monopoly.

  And if you are working on something that is trade secret, you really
  should not be saying things to pique our interest, then refusing to
  even answer basic questions.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor