[compost_tea] Re: Tea in the winter

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 23:52:53 -0000

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, butch ragland <wilddog_202@y...> =
wrote:
> If they can be induced to go dormant then can they be
> shipped in a dormant state?

Butch did you get an answer about shipping ACT in a dormant state?  My answer is yes and no or it depends!!!! You'll undoubtedly lose
some "critters" depending on how you handle them in shipment. And=
you'll have no clue what you lost, changed or gained. You have to
know EXACTLY what you're shipping to determine whether it survived
and then id the remains at the end of the line. Dennis Kemnitz