Re: [compost_tea] RE: Water

From: Mike Harvey <mharvey_at_westnet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 08:33:21 +0800
Scott you said,
BD 500 has been tested at Elaine's
> Lismore Lab. and has the highest microbe totals I've ever seen.

Are you able to share details of the test-ie bacterial cf fungal numbers.
I live near an ex biodynamic farm and frankly the results I have seen (weed
populations pasture growth etc) have not been noteworthy and do nothing for
giving me confidence in the system.
I am sure there are benefits from using the system though.
Regards Mike Harvey